Wednesday 24 July 2013

Reflection!!!


It's been nearly 10 years since I left home. Many of my friends left before me. And many went back home before me...the reasons for their going back, I do not know and I never asked. Something made me go into an introspective mood today (otherwise I am a couch potato). I started thinking "why do people leave their home town?" Leave alone others, why did I? Was it or is it for a better education, better lifestyle, better everything? Has it become better or worse? In search of this better, have I become obscure? Did I achieve what I wanted to...I didn't and still don't know what is it that I want to achieve! Do I wish to go back? Deep in my heart, the answer is yes...but not yet! I feel almost everyone would wish to go back some day. Who wouldn't want to live in the safe haven of their palem and panthou! And when I do wish to go back, other than my family, what do I go back to? How's the situation there? If the situation is so bad, am I doing anything to change it? Do I have the initiative, the ability, the capability, and the courage to make that change? I guess not! Having said these empty words, my reflection dies and I go back to my mundane life...the mundane me!
Blog Directory & Search engine

No comments:

Post a Comment