Wednesday 28 May 2014

Rolling in Cinnamon Rolls!


I have already tried baking cakes and cookies. I am kind of considered an expert now by the household members :p
Now it was time to try something new.
My sister and her boyfriend are crazy about cinnabon. I thought why not cinnamon rolls then...
I searched for an easy recipe and found one on Pinterest.

I skipped the buttermilk and the icing stuff...no creamy stuff on the top...

It took me a whole day (with the prep and the cleaning up after...the sticky dough kept swirling up and up till it went into the tiny hole of the hook holder...). It was such a mess trying to remove the sticky dough from the tiny hole of the machine!
It was hard work but the rolls came out alright!

Here are some pictures from that day...



personal blogs blogs
personal blogs blogs
Blog Directory & Search engine

No comments:

Post a Comment